Plan Relocation Services
Cal's Electrical Service provides a comprehensive program for managing Plant Relocations to ensure a successful transition to the new facility or location.
We work with plant management from start to finish to provide;
- Initial review of all facets of the relocation requirements, including removal and reinstallation at the new facility
- Disconnection of the machinery from the old plant location, ensuring that all requirements for re-installation are fully documented.
- Site preparation at the new location to ensure that the relocation will proceed smoothly
- Installation or review of power requirements to ensure compliance to machinery requirements
- Installation or review of machine control systems for the relocated machinery
- Re-Installation at the new location, including set-up and test as required
- On-Site support during start-up required to verify equipment operation
- Post installation support to assist plant personnel in resolving any issues relating to machinery operation